According to GQ Mag, 2018, even though men think they can take care of their own face, no one can attend to their skin as well as a professional, "Sorry to break it to you, but no matter how attentive, experienced and/or well-researched you are at maintaining your face, you will never be as capable as someone that does it for a living. Which is why—ideally once a month but, more realistically, a few times a year—you need to bring your mug in for a tune-up with a licensed professional."
1. Because a pro can empty your pores like no one else. Sure, you’ve got an idea about how to deal with clogged pores and blackheads. But when it comes to getting skin that's as blemish-free as possible, nobody beats an aesthetician. With years of experience and training, plus a set of expert tools you can’t get your hands on at home, they’re able to handle clogged pores and blackheads with ease. Extractions are their specialty and getting you re-started with clean skin is a must.
2. Because breakouts won’t stand a chance. Got an acne issue that won’t clear up? A facial can work wonders in that department, since aestheticians and dermatologists are well-versed in the proper method of popping pimples, helping to reduce risk of scarring and irritation. Aside from that though, they can provide targeted treatments, like masks and exfoliation, to prevent future outbreaks, so that your skin can stay clearer for longer.EDITOR’S PICK for Grooming: Where Can A Man Get A Man-Peel Around Here? (At Julie's)
3. Because you couldn’t moisturize better if you tried. Here’s the thing about skin: no matter how well you remember to moisturize, it’ll always benefit from a bit of intensive hydration. And that’s exactly what’s going to happen when you go get a facial. After analyzing your skin type, your aesthetician will treat you with the exact attention it
4. Because who doesn’t want smoother skin? Even if your facial specialist isn’t using high-tech techniques like lasers or chemical peels, a solid facial will always come with some measure of high-grade exfoliation, removing a layer of dead cells from your face to leave you looking refreshed and suddenly younger. How could that ever be a bad thing?
5. Because you’ll get a massage...with benefits. No, not that kind. What we’re talking about is the massage to your face and neck that comes with almost every facial. Besides feeling amazing and nurturing, this necessary step helps increase blood flow to the area, clearing out toxins and toning skin and facial muscles.
6. Because knowledge is power. Not sure why your skin has been looking weird lately? Well, a good facial therapist can help with that, as they’re trained to figure out what’s going on with problem skin and attend to it. They’ll also teach you how to manage similar issues when they arise, so that you don’t have to wait till your next appointment for relief.
7. Because it’s relaxing as hell. Thirty minutes to an hour of lying comfortably with your eyes closed, while another person does everything in their power—including massages and face masks—to make sure you emerge more handsome and refreshed? You’re a liar if you say that doesn’t sound awesome.
Ok. So make your or your significant other's appointment today! 10% introductory offer for a Male Treatment during the month of March. Once he comes in for his first treatment, he'll want to do this every month!