I am often asked, "What's the difference between the skin care I buy at department stores, drug stores or grocery stores versus professional products like yours? Do yours work any better?" The simple answer is YES!
I cannot speak for every line but I can tell you how mine compares to the OTC products.
Over-the-counter products are skin care products that are accessible through drug and retail stores “Over The Counter” (OTC).
- Made in large batches for the masses so more preservatives are added for longer shelf life.
- Less or lower percentage of active ingredients since they will be sold to “for all skin types” and therefore need to be more basic, simpler formulas.
- Formulated by chemists and presented and sold to the public by corporate marketing specialists. Lots of hype and clever marketing jargon to get you to buy it. Most products are made for “one size fits all.” Your skin is unique and may need a combination of ingredients.
- Added synthetic dyes, colors and fragrances to heighten the sensory experience a
- Low quality, inexpensive oils with potential pore clogging properties. The drug store is loaded with products containing mineral oil and petroleum which are forbidden ingredients by most skin care professionals.
- Made in small batches to ensure absolute freshness and are made to deliver immediate results.
- With a focus on results (rather than mass selling), a higher quantity and percentage of active ingredients are added to ensure the product does what it says it’s going to do.*
- Formulated and sold by an esthetician who has years of hands-on experience with a true understanding of the skin and its function. (This is the case in my line.)
- No added synthetic fragrances, colors or dyes. This lessens your chance of sensitivity and irritation to these unnecessary chemicals.
- High quality ingredients with proven results. (We avoid mineral oil and petroleum, poor quality oils commonly found in drugstore products.)
- Quality, results-driven ingredients such as encapsulated retinol, CoQ10, Ginseng, Bee Pollen, Squalene, Vitamins A, C and E and more!
- Sunscreen with Zinc, a therapeutic healing agent.
Best of all, you don't need a separate product for your eyes, another for your nose, chin, etc. You have one regimen that cleanses, exfoliates, tightens, heals, induces collagen and elastin production, plumps, moisturizes and protects - all in this one regimen. This skin care regimen designed by a licensed aesthetician and manufactured by a company who has over 20 years in skin care research, is very effective for those who want clean, healthy, younger-looking skin!
Also note: Pure Results does no animal testing, uses no parabens or harsh chemicals, and all products are gluten free!
You can purchase the skin care line here on this site, on Amazon or get a 20% discount when you receive a service! During the month of April, 2019, you can get a 30% discount on the set when you receive a service.